gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] axiom-Sept2005 on opensuse10.0/amd64

From: Yoriaki FUJIMORI
Subject: [Gcl-devel] axiom-Sept2005 on opensuse10.0/amd64
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:56:50 +0900

Dear listers,

I compiled axiom-Sept2005 on SUSE10.0-OSS on the amd64 platform.
I could not load binary in an automated make process.
At the end of the make process, ld reported that there is
no X11 library in /usr/X11R6/lib, and I noticed that some
of configure files should point to /usr/X11R6/lib64.
I created binary via manual work, and I guess it is working
mostly OK.

I had a look at files in zips, and here and there, but I could
not find out which one control `LDF' variable.
I should be happy, if some kind soul gives me a pointer or
clue.

Thanks in advance.

yoriaki fujimori