gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: Redhat woes

From: Steven H. Rogers
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: Redhat woes
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:25:09 -0700

Thanks Camm. Works for me. Compiles on my RH 9 laptop and passes my trivial tests.

Regards,
Steve

Camm Maguire wrote:
Greetings!
OK should be fixed now (in cvs head).  Please test and let me know if
I am mistaken as I've had limited time to test myself.

Take care,

Robert Boyer <address@hidden> writes:

I know nothing about varieties of Linux, but I would point you to

 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gcl-devel/2005-09/msg00066.html

A friend of mine somehow got 2.7.0 to work under Redhat after reading that
message.  I think.  Something about "Paul, could you try just removing the
declaration for logl from pltd.h and restarting make from the top directory?"

Bob

--
Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., address@hidden
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog