[Gcl-devel] Re: sys-proclaim (Was Re: [Maxima] Testsuite errors in CVS m

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: sys-proclaim (Was Re: [Maxima] Testsuite errors in CVS maxima)
Date: 24 Mar 2006 10:12:09 -0500

sys-proclaim.lisp produces significantly faster code.  2.7.0 may be
able to do some of this work inline, but that is yet a ways off.  I
suggest hanving the gcl make target do a make-sys-proclaims, make
clean, and then make.  axiom has this capability for example.  acl2
modifies there defun to issue the proclaim at functino definition

Take care,