gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] How to submit GCL patches

From: Jerry James
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] How to submit GCL patches
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:11:00 -0700

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Andrey G. Grozin
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> Where can I get the full set of your patches? I want to make a better
> gcl-2.6.8-pre package for Gentoo.
>
> Andrey

Sorry, I've been avoiding email during my Christmas break.  I
refactored the patches in the hope of making them more palatable to
the GCL maintainers and threw them all onto a web page where they can
be browsed more easily:

http://jjames.fedorapeople.org/gcl/

You'll notice that I've wasted none of my precious storage space on
little frills like CSS. :-)

So can we start with some of the easy patches and start moving them
into CVS?  How about the fd-leak patch?  That one seems pretty obvious
to me.  As anybody looks at these patches, if you find yourself
wondering why I did something, please drop me a line.  I'll expand the
explanations on those web pages as necessary.  If it looks like a
patch needs a little more work, tell me that, too.  (I've already
noted that the SELinux patch is not quite fully baked.)

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/