gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 Version 4.0

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: ACL2 Version 4.0
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:54:11 -0400

Greetings!  I'm running into the following -- gmp appears to require
-m32 in cflags on this platform, which produces 32bit code.  The mac
linker appears to refuse to combin 64bit and 32bit code.  Is an all
32bit port for this machine useful/desireable, or should I pursue a
fix to the gmp issue?

Take care,