gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Segfault while building maxima

From: Jerry James
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Segfault while building maxima
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:26:14 -0600

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:
> Greetings, and thanks so much for your report!  It would be great if you
> could configure with --enable-debug and provide the excellent gdb stack
> trace you do now.  But from what I can gather, the relevant cvs change
> is:

OK, so ignore the email I just sent moments ago.  It had the same
effect as this patch, i.e., disabling sgbc so that maxima doesn't try
to use it.  I've got a gcl build with --enable-debug going now.  Once
it is done, I'll attempt the maxima build again and send the results.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/