gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Version_2_6_13pre

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Version_2_6_13pre
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:39:47 -0400

Greetings!  I've tagged Version_2_6_13pre1b and uploaded to Debian as
2.6.12-2.  This release is primarily motivated by the tremendous gc
improvements made clear through recent dialogues with the acl2 people.
I've also merged in a few other items, like ansi-compatible packages,
x32 support, accelerated bit-vector access, etc.  Notably not included
at the moment are win64 support, fully relocatable aka ephemeral gc, and
native support for utf8 characters.  I'd like to get this release out in
time for acl2 7.1 expected in May.  If anyone has any thoughts or wishes
on this matter, please feel free to share.

Take care,