gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] reporting bugs

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] reporting bugs
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:03:22 +0200

> I was wondering what the best way of reporting bugs is. Is it through
> bugzilla or through this mailing-list?
> I reported some bugs a while ago on bugzilla but I didn't get any
> confirmation on them. Meanwhile, I found some more bugs in gnome-commander
> and I would like to report them.

The best way for bug reporting is to file them via Bugzilla. The delay
is caused, unfortunately, by my somewhat limited resources - I can't
spend so much time on gcmd I'd like to :o(

I plan to clear as many bugs as possible before 1.2.1 release, so please
report as many as possible bugs - user feedback is very important :o)

Piotr