gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] checking missing dependencies (script)

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] checking missing dependencies (script)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:11:52 +0100

Micha wrote:

I also attach an example output, from my box.
Perhaps you can have a look and tell me why so much stuff seems
to be missing with no final effect at compilation ?

I do not think using /usr/share/doc as a way to find
installed packages is that good, here it says that
libX11.so.6 is missing.. Try locate on some of your
own "missing"

Look at your own log, you have GCMD installed, but your
script says libgviewer.so.0 is missing.. All libs do not
have a folder in /usr/share/doc.