gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Fw: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Fw: [GitLab] IMPORTANT: Mass migration plan
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 22:36:07 +0100

Hi,

this is to update you about the upcoming move of Gnome projects from
git.gnome.org and Gnome Bugzilla over to gitlab.gnome.org. Currently,
Gnome Commander is not moved yet as there is a bug which prevents Gcmd
being moved together with all open bug reports to GitLab. But I will
inform you when the move is completed.

Best wishes
Uwe

### Begin of the forwarded message: ###