gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Fw: Migration of GNOME to GitLab is now completed

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Fw: Migration of GNOME to GitLab is now completed
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 21:46:19 +0200

Hi,

Gnome Commanders Git repository is finally migrated to GitLab:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-commander

See the mail below from Carlos.

Please find a howto about the usage of GitLab here:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GitLab

I haven't had the time yet to have a look in the howto, but I am
assigned the master role in the project. This means if anyone creates a
merge request for Gnome Commander within GitLab, I assume that I have to
review and accept it. :)

Carlos, who migrated the project will copy the bug reports in the near
future also. This means that new bug reports cannot be opened anymore on
bugzilla.gnome.org but old ones can still be edited there. In GitLab
they will then be visible in the "Issues" section of the project.

Have a nice week
Uwe