gdb

[Gdb] GDB Related Problem

From: Satendra Pratap
Subject: [Gdb] GDB Related Problem
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:32:08 +0530

Hi,

Need your Help again.

Actually we are trying to port gdb on a new target. We also

Have another debugger already running on that platform, But we want

Gdb as its debugger.

Can you please tell me, What packets are communicated between gdb stub

On target and the gdb host in the very starting of the debugging.

And also what are the serial port opening functions in the GDB Host?

[ We have come to know that GDB Host waits for the ‘+’ character from

The Target stub and if Host gets ‘+’  then connects to the target by communicationg some more

Packets. ]

Thankyou,

Satendra

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."