gdb

Removal from subscription lists

From: Kristofer Krus
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:01:25 +0100

Hello.

This is the second time I write to you in order to be removed from the GDB subscription lists. I want to be removed from all mailing lists hosted by gnu.org that I am currently subscribed to. Last time I made this request mails still keept coming from you. Why wasn't I removed from the mailing lists, and can the problem be solved? I have no idea how to unscribe manually, and I would be very glad if you could help me with this.

Thank you in advance!

/Kristofer

Krama någon i vinter! Hitta kärleken här! MSN Dejting