geiser-users

[Geiser-users] No support for Chez?

From: Bahodir Mansurov
Subject: [Geiser-users] No support for Chez?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 01:50:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have Chez Scheme 9.5.1 installed on my system (Linux). I also have
geiser-20180413.1646 installed in Emacs 25.3.1. I open up a scheme file
and execute 'run-chez'. Autocompletion (via company-mode) works and
that's about it. No other geiser features are working — no
documentation, no function signature, nothing else. The problem goes
away when I use Chicken or Guile.

How can I make Chez work with Geiser? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!