Re: [Getfem-users] [How do you think about L10N?]

From: Tetsuo Koyama
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] [How do you think about L10N?]
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 10:07:14 +0900

Dear Yves Renard

Thank you for your feedback.
I know that there aren't enough members to make complete translation for each language (review is a tough work).
But, it is important to make contribution system for the person who want to translate document.
I'll make branch which adding explanation to  translate GetFEM++'s sphinx document.
I will contact you after making branch.
Please feedback later.

Best Regards,

Tetsuo