gforth

Re: [gforth] FW: BUILD-FROM-SCRATCH in cygwin64

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: [gforth] FW: BUILD-FROM-SCRATCH in cygwin64
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 21:20:47 +0200

Am Samstag, 29. August 2015, 09:53:40 schrieb Dennis Ruffer:
> This is an email I’ve seen used this year. ;)

You can't build a clean git checkout without having Gforth installed.  It's ok
to have an older Gforth installed, but the git repository does not contain
automatically created stuff, only sources.

If you want to build from scratch, get a snapshot, build and install it.  You
can then update to git head, and build from that.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o ID: kQusJzA;address@hidden(dQ*