Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:58:10 +0100

At Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:50:31 +0200,
Henrik Sandklef wrote:
>  * Food preference (vegetarian?, allergy?)

Right, I'll add it explicitly to the form

>    I think we can go for all vegetarian to make things easier though

I'll leave this up to you - there may be some exceptions (I can't eat
soya or dairy, for example)

>  * Accomodation prefs (single or double room)

What were your plans here - are you thinking of organising
accommodation?

Last year I just had a list of hotels/hostels and asked people to book
their own rooms as it was too much work for me to arrange it.

--
Brian Gough