Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] draft meeting page and registration form
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:59:20 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
   I'll be there in some fashion but I haven't booked train tickets
   yet.  I mentioned some ideas to Brian, but it may be useful to
   repeat in (semi-)public:

   * wiki.gnu.org?

   * code quality improvements across GNU projects: build robot
     http://autobuild.josefsson.org/, gcov output
     http://coverage.josefsson.org/, cyclomatic code complexity, and
     more...

I would love to discuss automated tests and see what's needed to get even better.

Testing is one of the things I would love to discuss at GHM. As is savannah.

   Hopefully I'll find time on the train ride to write slides.. ;)

Simon, let's hope the train is really slow then so you can write them.

Cool!  I cannot wait to hear that speech :)