[Ghm-discuss] off topic: possible visit of Paris Observatory

From: Alain Coulais
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] off topic: possible visit of Paris Observatory
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 04:35:53 +0200 (CEST)

Not far from the GHM held the Paris Observatory,
where I am working. (we largely use free softwares
and also contribute, with more or less visibility.
Last estimation indicate that +1/3
of the +2000 computers where running Linux as kernel.)

I can manage a visit for you, and, if some of you are really
interested, observations with the circa 1850 great Arago refractor
(with no guaranty: weather, technical issues, no slot)
[worse: KStars indicates no easy targets (moon, planets) at end of August]

see you soon in Paris,

Alain C.