Re: [Ghm-discuss] Paris GHM key-signing?

From: Werner Koch
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Paris GHM key-signing?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 06:35:22 +0200

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 01:22, address@hidden said:

> Then we each have all of the required information on one sheet of paper,
> rather than on lots of easily-misplaced little pieces of paper.

I never attended such a party which worked as designed.  The reasons for
failure are: Some forgot to send in their key, some forgot to print it
out, unexpected guests appear, pencils are missing, some people listed
don't show up or only in the middle of the session.  In the end you need
to manage a sheet of paper and individual paper slips.  It is far easier
to do it with paper slips right away; this can even be continued at beer
in the evening forthose who show up to late.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner