Re: [Ghm-discuss] apologies

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] apologies
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:57:29 +0100

I just looked up the place. Sounds great. It would be a nice place to host the
next GHM.

Would it be possible to have a single venue + accommodation setting, like what
we had in 2017? The response for that experiment was overwhelmingly positive.
As long as possible, we should attempt to replicate it again.

* Ander Juaristi <address@hidden> [171122 10:59]:

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah