giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] feature request

From: Matthew T. Jachimstal
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] feature request
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:26:15 -0600

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 21:15, Gregory Gee wrote:
>    I have a feature request.  How about item groups.  Sometimes it would be
> nice to
> group certain items together, such as birthday gifts, big gifts, small gifts,

It's also something I've thought of. I was thinking along the lines of
(DVDs/movies, CDs/music, toys, etc)

Maybe make the groups defined by site admin, and make a mechanism for
requesting a new item group.....

Something I'd like to do, but just haven't had a chance. As always, feel
free to take a whack at it....

Matthew

--
Random thought #14 (Collect all 137)