giftweb-discuss

[Giftweb-discuss] ADOdb changes in giftweb

From: Matthew T. Jachimstal
Subject: [Giftweb-discuss] ADOdb changes in giftweb
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:26:00 -0600

Paul,

I haven't heard from you in a while, and was wondering if you still have
some native->ADOdb database call changes that you haven't committed to
the CVS tree yet. I'd like to finish up the conversion, but would rather
avoid duplicating any work you've already done.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Random thought #109 (Collect all 137)
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.