giftweb-discuss

Re: [Giftweb-discuss] Last of the ADOdb changes

From: Gregory Gee
Subject: Re: [Giftweb-discuss] Last of the ADOdb changes
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:49:17 -0500

  I've started to make the changes.  Things might take a liitle longer
since there was more than conversion to ADOdb was done.

1. Several database schema changes were made.
2. You did not provide a schema upgrade.
3. Where did the update-db.php go?

  I am starting to make my merges, so:

1. Please try not to submit any more code until I finish.  Don't
   worry, it won't be that long.
2. I still need access to CVS.

Thanks,
Greg

Matthew T. Jachimstal wrote:
I've just committed the last of the changes to complete the conversion
to ADOdb.
Matthew

--
Random thought #20 (Collect all 137)
It's impossible to make anything foolproof.