Re: [glob2-devel] News of the day

From: Martin S Nyffenegger
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] News of the day
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:05:03 +0200

Hello everyone.
News of the day :
- I got report of compilation failure on OS X. This is not glob2's fault:
The gcc
3.3-pre-beta-this-is-developper-only-version-stupid-apple-guy-distribute-it-with-stable-dev-tools
fails some regression test of gcc 3.3 -- specifically, the one I have written
which is based on some libgag's particularity -- so it's all apple's fault.

Yes it is, but apple's gcc3.3 is NOT released as a stable version but as a beta dev-tool to produce code optimised for the G5 series and optimised for the frontcomming panter (aka OS 10.3)

A Bug report has been sent to apple for the gcc3.3

gcc 2.95's bug will be tested when time is avaliable and a bug report will be sent if necessary.

have a nice day !

Martin
--
Martin S. Nyffenegger