Re: [glob2-devel] Some news

From: Martin Nyffenegger
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some news
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:33:42 +0200

I've tried the openGL port (made the macintosh needed #include changes) but ran in compilation problems: Sprite.cpp:62: invalid conversion from `unsigned int*' to `const GLuint*'
Sprite.cpp:69: invalid conversion from `unsigned int*' to `GLuint*'

I don't have the time now to investigate further ....

Martin N