Re: [glob2-devel] level 2 school construction site.

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] level 2 school construction site.
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:07:47 +0200

Does someone think that more then one level is usefull ?

I was wondering, does anyone would like to have sort of effect when a bullet hit the ground, like dust thrown into the air ?

I think that both would be cool - multiple construction levels as well as multiple little animations with the bullets are cool. More graphics can never be refused if people have time to do it and if they look neat. But since you have few time, I'd suggest you to only implement it once people have submitted the graphics so that you're sure the work isn't done for nothing.

Gabriel