[glob2-devel] Unit graphics

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] Unit graphics
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:56:36 -0500

Hello,

 I decided it was about time that I worked on the unit graphics some more.  I
have come up with a way to separate the shadows from the globule.

 It might be that I am the only one who notices this, but currently the
shadows get clipped off of the image on some of the animations.  To amend
this, I enlargened the sprites to 38x38, instead of 32x32.  However, now the
images are off center.  :P  Would it take much on the programmers side to
re-center the images with a different sprite size?  Also, I am thinking of
making the warriors look bigger over all; that way they are easier to
distinguish.

 Finally, I am going to redo the fighting and swimming animations for the
warriors.  It turns out that shortly after the last time they were rendered,
I managed to delete them.  (oops)  Oh well; I never was very happy with those
animations anyway.

MWM