Re: [glob2-devel] alpha7 windows

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] alpha7 windows
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:32:46 +0200

OK, build is ready at the usual place. Taken from alpha7 tag in CVS, hope this will not completely nuke my working directory :-) For the first time, I have had it running in the green zone on my 2xP3 1GHz, GF4-4200 (well with nothing going on in 640x480, so probably still not playable since it was rather at the end of the green zone)
Seb

Cool, thanks a lot seb.

But still the same problems with the windows build:
- it doesn't save the settings.
- it crashes when setting fullscreen.

Gabriel