Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags

From: MOA333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Forbidden flags
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:50:16 +0000

and also i would like a shaped flag that is forbiden only to take resources from, so that if an enemy atack there i can fight him. if we make everythink into flags, we coudl just have one flag, and we have the flag shape, then we have also to choose the flag type. that way we will choose the flag type like we choose now for the destruction flag by clicking somewere, and we have the flag witch have a shape and a type..... we can make as much types of flags as we want with as much shapes we want. I just imagine a flag that is only a horizontal line of forbien area. a very long line, that way it can be placed on any map, as a consequance the map will be divided into two parts. loosing time to trace a horizontal line all the map its too boring, but with a flag like this it wuld be simple.