Re: [glob2-devel] ml discussion and savannah

From: MOA333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] ml discussion and savannah
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:38:23 +0000

I realy think we should open a forum discuttion for every new future, and like you can edit the post, rechnge it according to what everyone has as idea, and only post it on savannah or the mailing list when it is ready and when it is well explained, accepted by many and easy to implement. I will open some threats for my futures later today.