Re: [glob2-devel] game idea

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] game idea
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:05:31 +0200

Let's do a small summary :
1) Animation for ressource (but not dynamic, always the same for each
ressource) : trivial to implement, data already in place
2) Decoration objects : relatively easy to implement, we just need to find the
right way to do it (as a ressource or a building).
3) Dynamic effects with interactions with globules : hard to implement,
require engine upgrade.

So, if anyone makes graphics, I propose:
1) for 1.0 release
2) for 1.2 release, potential backport if anyone is motivated to do so
3) science fiction for now

Steph