Re: [glob2-devel] New translation into Romanian

From: MOA333
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New translation into Romanian
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 04:39:49 +0000

MOA333 wrote:

I did translated the game into a new language. That will make 11 languages untill now.
      The game now supports the romanian language.

PS: i changed a little bit the french translation, and in the main menu all the buttons should be a little bigger so that we can read everythink correctly or we can modify again the translation....

I will upload now the new file to the ftp site in the translation directory inside the 11romanian sub-directory.