Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha8 win 32 available on glob2.ysagoon.com

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha8 win 32 available on glob2.ysagoon.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:28:02 +0200

Hello,

> WINDOWS BUGS
> - if i set fullscreen i don't see my mouse cursor any more

Ok, noticed, seems reasonable. Anyway, we need cute software cursor for glob2,
that change given the action. Does anyone volunteer ?

> - there's something strange with the music, if you go to the settings
> menu, even if you don't change anything and do "cancel", the music is
> off after this manipuation

Fixed in CVS

> - yog games don't seem to work

Unknown, more tests need, for instance between you and me, and also with other
people having win32. I don't think it is a win32 related problem

For the rest, I'll have a look tomorow,

Good night

Steph