Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha8 win 32 available on glob2.ysagoon.com

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha8 win 32 available on glob2.ysagoon.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 02:55:16 +0200

Unknown, more tests need, for instance between you and me, and also with other people having win32. I don't think it is a win32 related problem

ok, in fact i experienced 3 different problems:

- the first game i tried was with dejan. my glob2 didn't crash, but it disconnected...

- i made one more game with promiscuous aka tetra and also asked him to send me his logs. in fact it worked during about 2min, then my glob2 crashed. the logs can be found here:
http://ysagoon.com/diz/tmp/logs_diz.zip
http://ysagoon.com/diz/tmp/logs_tetra.tar.gz

- and finally here's a bug also other people have, sometimes it writes tons of "YOG (IRC) has received an error" into the command line...

gabriel