[glob2-devel] hosting

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] hosting
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 08:57:28 +0200

After a quick look (I shouldn't do that now, really, I have a robot
demonstration to run), I think that icculus.org is a strong candidate, mainly
because it is game-oriented and run by ex-Loki employer (SDL makers), so it
is good to do a community. But still, it is perhaps not optimal to have the
CVS and bug tracker on one server and web on the other.

I'll be pleased to listen to suggestions, especially from diz (web and forum),
marvelous (wiki) and nuage. Anyone can discuss of course.

Steph