Re: [glob2-devel] hosting

From: Andrei
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hosting
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:33:50 +0000

Stephane Magnenat wrote:

After a quick look (I shouldn't do that now, really, I have a robot demonstration to run), I think that icculus.org is a strong candidate, mainly because it is game-oriented and run by ex-Loki employer (SDL makers), so it is good to do a community. But still, it is perhaps not optimal to have the CVS and bug tracker on one server and web on the other.

I'll be pleased to listen to suggestions, especially from diz (web and forum), marvelous (wiki) and nuage. Anyone can discuss of course.

Steph