Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 news, campaign implemented

From: Emmanuel Eckard
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 news, campaign implemented
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:44:41 +0200

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to work on an "official" story about the Globules,
which would be the "main" campain...  Not excluding others, of course. But I
think that setting a "canonical" universe for Glob2 would be
 - a good thing for the game
 - fun
 - that's the kind of things wikis are for...

Last time we though about this, we had at least three possible stories; if
nobodies vetoes the idea, I'll create a page on the wiki and people can start
discussing the stories.
  -- Rama

月曜日 11 10月 2004 04.52、Joey Marshall さんは書きました: