[glob2-devel] Re: CVS hung my comp

From: Ravi Desai
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: CVS hung my comp
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:12:14 -0500

   Correction on the earlier post.
The program is working fine now. It must have been something on the comp. that went *poof* at that time.
   Sorry about that, I think it was a false scare.
PS: This might not be related, but all the time when I maximised the screen, the red line went to the right edge of the screen, whereas it was yellow when I first started up the game.

Ravi Desai wrote:

I just tried the latest cvs, and the game played for about 5 seconds, and then the comp just hung up(as in nothing working whatsover). The thing started working about five minutes later with the prog killed. Here's the output:
(snipped)
This is about all that came up, if there is anything more you need, let me know.