Re: [glob2-devel] bug I found

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] bug I found
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:17:36 +0100

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 23.17, kylelutze wrote:
> I know, but several of the developers I talk to in the chan never read
> the forums or bugzilla on the website and said to just post them here,
> that's why I'm doing this

Well, I read the forums and bugzilla, while performing periodic checkups.
Those times, I'm more or less the "effective" project leader, and nuage and
me are the "real" project leaders (see the equivalence with UNIX PID). Thus,
given this holy authority (lol) I suggest you post on savannah and also on
the ml if you want the bug to be discussed ;-)

Thanks a lot for reporting,

Steph