Re: [glob2-devel] Some glob2 blends stuff

From: Hein-Pieter van Braam
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Some glob2 blends stuff
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:37:34 +0100

hi!

What exactly do you mean by the swarm looking to artificial? I got the
impression that it looked rather plasticky in-game too, do you think it
shines too much, or do you think the overall surface of the swarm should be
less smooth?

I can easily do all that, I already added some more lumps and thick/thinnesses
to the walls now.

greetings,

hp