[glob2-devel] old contribuions

From: MOA3333
Subject: [glob2-devel] old contribuions
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:46:44 +0100

I have installed and documented the new contributions page.

How do we bring old contributions?

In the wiki, oposed to the ftp it is extremly difficult to manage many files, we prefer a .tar.gz with all the photos.

There is:

-the phtotos directory? do we nead all that photos? Are'nt they on cvs? Can we just make a big .tar.gz of them?

-translations? do we enad them? arent they already in cvs?

-Old bug reports?

-Old screenshots?

If we eliminate this, what rests?

The maps, this ones must be uploaded one by one and integrated in the page, and documented a bit (since we dont see the photo, they nead to be docuemented by their author maybe)

I cannot erase files i upoad with the graphical interface, only root can :(

many files are very difficult to integrate in the wiki, what do you think nct? Should we keep all that little images?