Re: [glob2-devel] Web site

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Web site
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:35:45 +0100

Hi,

> >I really like the new colors used in WikiPlan and RoadMap. Should we do a
> >section for finished items, such as "Done"?
>
> there is a color codenamed done, it is green

That's true...

> well, we have two options,
> - make a new color,  codenamed old, that will print in gray (like the
> closed F requests)
> - make a new page on the wiki where we will put all the old items.
>
> i think we should use both at the same time. Old verssions will go into
> other page and old items from this verssion can become old and have gray
> color
>
> I think it answers your question a little bit

For a first time, I was thinking to a simpler procedure, such as moving
completed items or sections to bottom. But do as you like, because you are
the one doing most of works there ;-)

> >- we should decide how we want to handle contributions. The Wiki doesn't
> > seem to be very good for this. We could do an anonymous http upload to
> > get the same functionality as the old ftp. Is it easy to embedded other
> > php code in PmWiki ?
>
> well, i dont know how to do that, why do you think this system is not good?
>
> Is it the upload that is not good or the actual displaying of uploaded
> images, or both?

Well, I have to admit I haven't invested a lot of time to test the actual
system. Do you think it should be possible to insert autominiatures in it? Is
it possible to manage the uploaded files from a file browser (or cmd line) on
the server to do, for instance, batch move or archiving ?

Thanks for everything you do for glob2,

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com