Re: [glob2-devel] A personal roadmap, and some pompous arm-waving

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] A personal roadmap, and some pompous arm-waving
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:46:37 +0200

Hello,

I'm sorry but we, the developpers, *are* out of time. We really tried our
best to, either add wished feature, or add comments in the code. Making
good comments is not easy and takes times. Anyway, your request to have
each is very sensible because its seem usefull and there is a chance that
we will be able to do it in our spare time. Thank you for your usefull
advice.

About the SGSL editor. First: There has been numerous threads about this
subject, please take it into account. Second: this is *very* long to make
a user friendly GUI, and it is not that bad at all. Use your favourite
editor, and copy-past it.

If you want to play around with GA, why not proving its efficiency by
making an AI (articifial player) ? Yes, we need one up-to-date AI!

About the tutoral: Why don't you make the tutorial you ever wanted to
have ? Yes, we need it!

And yes, we had toughts about the way to have a more flexible map format.
(NCT especially)

Yes, we are missing workpower, but we need you to help us!

Nuage