Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 hosting

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 hosting
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:58:13 +0200 (MEST)

> Hi everyone,
>
> We need to find a hosting place for glob2 web site and forum.

hi steph

I do have a hosting with php, mysql, high bandwith ... but that comes with
my students-home. I don't know if i have time to work much on the website
and don't know if i can grant access to others without giving away my pw.
Furthermore, I'm moving end of Oktober, too. Others kept there websites long
after leaving and I know the web-admins so perhaps I can manage something.
what would be needed? bandwith, storage, version of mysql/php, uptime? I
have to check on these data and ask for hosting-guarantees myself, too.

greets, Giszmo

p.s.: Another hosting would be the one at my university. unfortunately they
don't support any db.