Re: [glob2-devel] Stream I/O

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Stream I/O
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:50:56 +0100

My code didn't support autovectors, but it does now :)

I've implemented the count as a member function:

for (int i=0; i<myTextStream.count(); ++i)
        myTextStream
                << enterSection(i)
                << data[i]
                << leaveSection();

That strikes me as a good solution, but I'm open to suggestions.

I don't think I follow the thing about colons - can you give me an
example of where the copy/pasting thing applies?  Also, do they behave
in a different way to "//" comments?

And as for newlines in grammar - do I look like a Visual Basic
programmer? :p

I'm not sure how the whole copyright thing works to be honest.  Is it
that the files I've done significant work on should look like this:

  Copyright (C) 2005 Andrew Sayers <address@hidden>
  Copyright (C) 2001-2004 Stephane Magnenat & Luc-Olivier de Charri??re
  for any question or comment contact us at address@hidden or
  address@hidden

Finally, I'm not sure how much I'll be online in the next few days, but
I'm generally online most evenings.

        - Andrew