Re: [glob2-devel] I've been away from Glob2 development...

From: Eli
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] I've been away from Glob2 development...
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:47:45 -0400

On Oct 21, 2005, at 9:30 AM, Andrew Sayers wrote:

We'll be sorry to lose you, Eli.  Does this mean you won't be able to
police the forums any more?  Also, do you mind if we unlink AIWarrush
from CVS?

        - Andrew

Forums is no problem, I participate in way too many forums anyway and one more is no problem. ^_^

I would mind if you unlink AIWarrush. I'm sure I'll end up working on it again eventually, and at that point, it would be a nusiance and etc to get it back in... it's not causing any trouble, is it?