Re: [glob2-devel] More on 0.8.16

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] More on 0.8.16
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:00:15 +0000

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 11:50:52AM +0100, Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some more remarks for 0.8.16:
> - It would be very cool if we could have VoIP on win32, which mean just
> coding
> sound input, that is writing some code in VoiceRecorder inside WIN32 macro.
> - It would be also good if we have a look at bugtracker to see if some bug
> have been fixed by our changes, and if there is some that can be trivially
> fixed.

I've had a sift through the bug tracker.  Some have been fixed, many
will be fixed in the map rewrite.  I've tagged a couple as being your
job.  You might want to have a look at the others (especially if you
could translate the ones written in French).

> - And laast, I would like to update AUTHORS with all new contributors still
> not in it, please send me your name and email (if you ant) you want to be in
> this file.

I've included my name in my latest CVS upload.  I've also added an extra
check so that hasWon is set to true for all players with the greatest
prestige (which is more-or-less the same as the player that won on
prestige), and hidden a few more messages.

        - Andrew