[glob2-devel] 0.8.16-RC2

From: Andrew Sayers
Subject: [glob2-devel] 0.8.16-RC2
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:50:43 +0000

0.8.16-RC2 is now ready.  This is much closer to completion than we were
before.  Please test it out and report any bugs you find either on here
or with the bug tracker:
        http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2

Links to the latest build are available from the download page:
        http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Download

The next release will hopefully be in the next week or so.  At present,
the only outstanding issues we intend to fix are to get VoIP working
under Windows, and to get AIHelper in a releasable state.

If anyone would like to create pre-compiled binaries for their
environment, that would be great - it gives us another platform to test
on before the release.  However, please don't send anything out to your
distribution or to places like Freshmeat yet.

        - Andrew