[glob2-devel] Wiki news

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Wiki news
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:06:26 +0100

I've made a tour old old wiki, and moved or linked most of the community and
developer related things. Those two page now link to the old one in case
content has not been moved yet:

Please do not use any more but to refer to
the old web site as the name redirect could be stopped at any time.

If you want to help but don't want to edit wiki pages, the trackback page:
List all known sites linking to glob2. Most of them need update about new
versions. Once the download and player guide page are a bit more updated,
we'll officialy move from to At that
point, we should update all reference. I will also update
to point to at that point.

Have a nice day,